To either apply or discuss any of our open positions, please use our contact form which you can access by clicking here.
Please see below our currently open vacancies
Business Administration Apprentice
NRC Services – Sheffield S9 3TE
We are looking for an Office Assistant to support our team. We are looking for someone who is wanting to train and develop in this area. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn and have a keen eye for detail and take pride in their work. The ability to build strong relationships with all members of the team is required.
Main aspects of the role include:
- Data inputting – transferring data from documents to databases/systems, reconciling for accuracy, reporting any errors and providing information to Manager/Directors as requested
- Scanning, filing and photocopying documents
- Handling invoices and time sheets for job costing and payment purposes
- Assist in the preparation of HS documentation
- General administrative assistance
- Working with existing administration team members to understand the day to day operation of NRC Services
Linking in with other key individuals and learning other department roles to see how each division works collaboratively with each other
This list is not exhaustive and this role has the opportunity to develop.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We would love the individual on completion of the apprenticeship to continue their role within NRC Services where appropriate, with further options to move onto higher apprenticeship levels
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: In line with Minimum Wage
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org